Society of Nuclear Medicine, India
The Society of Nuclear Medicine, India (SNM-India) was founded in 1967 with the aim to promote, encourage and help the development and advancement of Nuclear Medicine as a specialty in India. All the way through over about 50 years, the society through Annual Conferences, periodic regional meetings through its academic wings (Indian College of Nuclear Medicine and regional chapters) have been providing a great platform to our members for exchange of ideas and sharing experiences amongst scientists, doctors, technologists with active participation of people from industry.
• To promote, encourage and help the development and advancement of Nuclear Medicine as a specialty in India.
• To encourage research work in this field. Category Targeting
• To provide a forum for exchange of ideas and experience amongst scientists actively associated with the use of radioisotopes in medical sciences.
• To promote better understanding of the medical uses of radioisotopes among the medical profession India.
• Solicit and receive subscriptions, donations and gifts of all kinds for realisation of the above mentioned aims and objects.
• Make rules and regulations for the conduct of the Society and its activities and to alter the same from time to time, as and when necessary.
For more information, please visit www.snmindia.com